Head of sky Expedition Parka Jacket (Blue)
Named for the world’s highest summit, the Head of Sky Expedition Parka was inspired by a 1987 expedition to summit Everest.
- Fabric made from plastic bottles pulled from the Himalayan foothills.
- 700 fill down.
- Stormflap with Velcro closure covers the two-way, VISLON center front zip.
- Top-entry patch pockets and side-entry, secure-zip hand pockets.
- Secure-zip welt pockets on chest.
- Attached, adjustable hood with drawcord.
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs.
- Hem drawcord adjustment.
- Interior zip pocket.
- Heat transfer logo with “expedition system” embroidery on left chest and back-right shoulder.
- Sagarmatha expedition patch on left shoulder.