W's Blazer Mid '77 SE "Catechu" (White | Light Sienna)
Nike's Blazer silhouette first dropped in 1972, pioneering what a basketball shoe could be. Since then, it's received a second wind on the streets, taking on countless versatile looks. This release celebrates the world of plants, in particular the species Senegalia catechu, also known as Acacia tree.
- Canvas upper gives comfortable support.
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look.
- Catechu plant embroidered illustration and species details on right heel
- Non-marking, solid-rubber outsole has a herringbone pattern for excellent traction and durability.
- All Sales Are Final. NO Returns, Exchanges or Merchandise Credit on this Special Release Product.
- Sizes are in US Women's