atmos x ASICS Gel-Lyte III OG "Tokyo Subway" (White | Multi)
The iconic Gel-Lyte III originally hit the streets running in 1990 with the famous ASICS GEL-Cushioning to accommodate runners with optimal comfort and support, while further enhancing the shoe with its uniquely designed split tongue construction, preventing the usual side-to-side tongue movement in other performance models.
Featuring an allover print depicting the Tokyo Subway map, the atmos x Asics NYC Gel-Lyte III captures the essence of the lifeblood of Tokyo, the train and subway system. Moving more than 40 million people a day, the rail network of the Tokyo Metropolis is the envy of the world for its efficiency and reliablilty.
- Fully printed premium leather upper
- GEL-Cushioned midsole
- Split-tongue construction design to eliminate tongue shifting
- Comfortable and padded heel-collar for stability
- All Sales Are Final. NO Cancellations, Returns, Exchanges or Merchandise Credit on this Special Release Product
- Sizing in US Men's
You have 20 Days from when your order is shipped to process a return for eligible items. Release product means any footwear, apparel, and accessories that has a release date.
Products must be in original, unused condition without any tags removed, and the shoe box must be in original condition. I If the shoe box is returned damaged by tape, writing, labels or swapped with a completely different box you will be charged a $20 fee and the item(s) will be sent back to the shipping address. When returning shoes, the return will be rejected if the shoe box is used as the external shipping box.
- Product must be in unused condition with tags attached, and the shoe box must remain in original condition. If a product is altered, damaged, or in unsellable condition - you return will be denied, you will not receive a refund, and our distribution center will not resend your items back to you.
- Release products, discounted merchandise, and any product noted as FINAL SALE during checkout are not eligible for a refund. If you return these items, you will not receive a refund and our distribution center will not resend your items back to you.
**Due to COVID-19, we are currently not accepting returns in-store. All in-store purchases are Final Sale.
If your product is damaged, you received the wrong size, or any other similar cases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.