atmos x New Balance 2002R (Cybernetic Blue)
New Balance and atmos come together again to bring the "Cybernetics Blue", inspired by the cybernetic world. The base model used is the M2002R, which is a reinterpretation of the MR2002 USA model with current specifications. atmos express the theme of the "Cybernetics World, and the future of the 2002R. Blue in the cyber world not only boasts excellent visibility, but it also interprets it as indispensable for expressing the possibilities for the future led by human technology and its worldview. The mesh and suede parts are made of different tones of Blue, while Grey, the signature colour of New Balance, is used as the base colour. Reflector parts unique to the 2002R, scattered throughout the shoe, add accents that further synergize with a different perspective. The 3D animation, which peeks into the world of the electric brain, is also a must-see finish.
- *This pair contains pigskin materials.
- Sizing listed in US Men's
- All Sales Are Final. NO Cancellations, Returns, Exchanges or Merchandise Credit on this Special Release Product. This product is excluded from promotions.
You have 20 Days from when your order is shipped to process a return for eligible items. Release product means any footwear, apparel, and accessories that has a release date.
Products must be in original, unused condition without any tags removed, and the shoe box must be in original condition. I If the shoe box is returned damaged by tape, writing, labels or swapped with a completely different box you will be charged a $20 fee and the item(s) will be sent back to the shipping address. When returning shoes, the return will be rejected if the shoe box is used as the external shipping box.
- Product must be in unused condition with tags attached, and the shoe box must remain in original condition. If a product is altered, damaged, or in unsellable condition - you return will be denied, you will not receive a refund, and our distribution center will not resend your items back to you.
- Release products, discounted merchandise, and any product noted as FINAL SALE during checkout are not eligible for a refund. If you return these items, you will not receive a refund and our distribution center will not resend your items back to you.
**Due to COVID-19, we are currently not accepting returns in-store. All in-store purchases are Final Sale.
If your product is damaged, you received the wrong size, or any other similar cases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.