Blazer Mid '77 Vintage (White | University Gold)
Nike's Blazer silhouette first dropped in 1972, pioneering what a basketball shoe could be. Since then, it's received a second wind on the streets, taking on countless versatile looks. This release celebrates Nike's first fictional basketball team, the Rosewell Rayguns.
- Leather and synthetic upper gives comfortable support.
- Vintage treatment on the midsole provides an old-school look.
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look.
- Exposed foam on the tongue provides a throwback look.
- Non-marking, solid-rubber outsole has a herringbone pattern for excellent traction and durability.
- All Sales Are Final. NO Returns, Exchanges or Merchandise Credit on this Special Release Product.
- Sizes are in US Men's.