Blazer Mid '77 VNTG (Black | Smoke Grey | Green)
Nike’s Blazer silhouette first dropped in 1972, pioneering what a basketball shoe could be. Since then, it’s received a second wind on the streets, taking on countless versatile looks.
- Leather and synthetic upper.
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole.
- Exposed foam on the tongue.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern.
- All Sales Are Final. NO Returns, Exchanges or Merchandise Credit on this Special Release Product.
- Sizes are in US Men's.