Crater Impact (Cream | Armory Navy)
Nike introduces a new silhouette to the Space Hippie line. The Nike Crater Impact is created using sustainable materials, made from at least 25% total recycled material, it brings in unique design choices that reduce waste.
- Crate Foam midsole is made from waste found on the cutting-room floor.
- Upper's thoughtful and modern design includes straight-edged overlays for construction efficiency and waste reduction.
- Made from at least 25% recycled material by weight, its design is a part of Nike's commitment to help protect the future of sport.
- 1-piece webbing eyestay mixes DIY flavor with an urban touch while adding to the pattern-efficient build.
- Athletics-inspired silhouette features sleek angles and a padded, low-cut collar for easy styling that's comfortable.
- Mesh on the upper keeps it airy and lightweight.
- Stitched-on Swoosh design adds a wild, zebra-like aesthetic and keeps the efficient design.
- Rubber details on the outsole feature 15% Nike Grind and add traction and durability.
- Embroidered Swoosh design.
- Pinwheel logo indicates that this shoe is made from at least 20% recycled materials.
- The shoe box is made from recycled cardboard and doubles as a delivery box.
- All Sales Are Final. NO Returns, Exchanges or Merchandise Credit on this Special Release Product.
- Sizes are in US Men's.