Question Mid (Classic Cobalt)
Pay homage to the moment Allen Iverson crossed over a hardwood legend 25 years after it happened.
Lace up a pair of Reebok sneakers that look like you unearthed them from the archives. Painstakingly reproduced from the original, these Question Mid Shoes mark the moment Allen Iverson made hardwood history. Luxe touches like a pearlised leather toe and supple upper give you all you crave.
- Leather upper
- Lace closure
- Hexalite hexagonal cushioning
- EVA midsole
- High-abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- Textile lining
- All Sales Are Final. NO Cancellations, Returns, Exchanges or Merchandise Credit on this Special Release Product.
- Sizing is US Men's
You have 20 Days from when your order is shipped to process a return for eligible items. Release product means any footwear, apparel, and accessories that has a release date.
Products must be in original, unused condition without any tags removed, and the shoe box must be in original condition. I If the shoe box is returned damaged by tape, writing, labels or swapped with a completely different box you will be charged a $20 fee and the item(s) will be sent back to the shipping address. When returning shoes, the return will be rejected if the shoe box is used as the external shipping box.
- Product must be in unused condition with tags attached, and the shoe box must remain in original condition. If a product is altered, damaged, or in unsellable condition - you return will be denied, you will not receive a refund, and our distribution center will not resend your items back to you.
- Release products, discounted merchandise, and any product noted as FINAL SALE during checkout are not eligible for a refund. If you return these items, you will not receive a refund and our distribution center will not resend your items back to you.
**Due to COVID-19, we are currently not accepting returns in-store. All in-store purchases are Final Sale.
If your product is damaged, you received the wrong size, or any other similar cases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.