Women's Blazer Low SE (White | White | Black)
Nike's Blazer silhouette first dropped in 1972, pioneering what a basketball shoe could be. Since then, it's received a second wind on the streets, taking on countless versatile looks.
- Made from at least 20% recycled content by weight, including some Nike Grind rubber in the outsole and a 100% recycled felt Swoosh logo.
- Nearly 1-to-1 remake of the '72 OG features a crisp upper and durable overlay details that nod to hoops DNA.
- Padded, low-cut collar creates a sleek look that feels comfortable.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look that's durable and made to wear day in and day out.
- All Sales Are Final. NO Returns, Exchanges or Merchandise Credit on this Special Release Product.
- Sizes are in US Women's.