XT-Quest 75th (Golden Oak | Acorn)
Celebrating Salomon’s 75th anniversary, we pay homage to the iconic Adventure 7: a pioneering shoe born in 1992. An archetypal material composition and heritage-inspired colors deliver the perfect narrative background for a nostalgic tribute collection of epochal shoes for contemporary explorers, because while times have changed, our spirit hasn’t.
- Designed with a rich mix of original material compositions including a canvas vamp, specific trims and retro laces. The color palette draws inspiration from 90's outdoor gear.
- Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis helps guide your feet through rough terrain, reducing fatigue on those long days that feel never ending.
- The outsole features a specific lug design and pattern for improved grip across all surfaces.
- Sizing listed in US Men's
You have 20 Days from when your order is shipped to process a return for eligible items. Release product means any footwear, apparel, and accessories that has a release date.
Products must be in original, unused condition without any tags removed, and the shoe box must be in original condition. I If the shoe box is returned damaged by tape, writing, labels or swapped with a completely different box you will be charged a $20 fee and the item(s) will be sent back to the shipping address. When returning shoes, the return will be rejected if the shoe box is used as the external shipping box.
- Product must be in unused condition with tags attached, and the shoe box must remain in original condition. If a product is altered, damaged, or in unsellable condition - you return will be denied, you will not receive a refund, and our distribution center will not resend your items back to you.
- Release products, discounted merchandise, and any product noted as FINAL SALE during checkout are not eligible for a refund. If you return these items, you will not receive a refund and our distribution center will not resend your items back to you.
**Due to COVID-19, we are currently not accepting returns in-store. All in-store purchases are Final Sale.
If your product is damaged, you received the wrong size, or any other similar cases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.